Jimmy A was the only England bowler who looks like he understands test cricket and knows what is required.
Two wicket and disturbed Kohli so much that he got out to Robinson.
Bbb, I think Broad is standing up pretty well, been very good in recent years, still my choice if fit. Perhaps a bit past his best but he does still looks like he could run through a decent team, as you put it.
1. Don’t push the 4 day county game to the margins of the summer.
2. Don’t then put in a 4th and even shorter format structure into an already clogged calendar.
3. Don’t expect players to play hit and giggle on flat pitches with no moving ball on a Monday and then play a test match on a Wednesday.
4. Don’t bring in players who havent played red ball cricket in 6 months because they follow the franchise dollar.
5. Don’t let players swerve a marquee series in India to play the IPL.
6. Don’t move everyone around to positions in the order that they have little experience of to accommodate your pet player who happens to be a pretty average batsman wicketkeeper.